Sunday, October 28, 2007

Handy Dandy Device

Less than ten bucks!
Finally I got around to ordering the Smart Media Card Reader/Writer. Jeff enlightened me on the fact that this neat little helper did not even need to be installed because Windows XP recognized it and, with a Smart Media Card inserted in it, it immediately started putting the photos on the computer.

Sure wish I'd had it all along. But I just didn't know how handy it was going to be and how much expense and time it would save me, and at such a nominal cost.

Thanks, Jeff!

1 comment:

  1. CarlaCarlaCarlaCarla4:47 PM

    I don't think it matters now that you didn't have it then, since there's no going back anyway.

    On the other hand, not having it then helps you to appreciate this convenience now.

    Either way, I'm sure happy you've got it and that it works as intended. Did you learn about this gizmo from Jeff?

    ReplyDelete