Saturday, December 01, 2007

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

Like most Saturday mornings, I spoke to Mother on the phone. She told me she received her first Christmas card yesterday from her sister. This reminded me that one time we received two Christmas gifts before Thanksgiving many years ago. They were sent by Wendell's sister Judy, who was definitely on the ball that year.

Wendell's other sister Patsy gave me a beautiful counted crosstitch many years ago of The Drummer Boy. I wonder what year that was? She likely did that because we had a tradition of sending Drummer Boy Christmas cards every year, but it seems The Drummer Boy has fallen out of fashion in recent years, and I have not been able to find one to send out.

This may be the only Christmas card you receive from me, so let me Wish You A Merry Christmas and A Happy 2008.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including the drummer boy scan. I really enjoyed seeing it.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete