Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Gift


As I told my sister last night, I’m a copycat, because when I see something that someone else has done that I consider good, I copy it. This morning I ran across an article that I liked so much I feel compelled to share it:
Christmas Eve Gift by Greg Quinn
As I read this, I was reminded of a very similar story Daddy told me when I was 6 years old when I became convicted of my sins. A year or so later, when I was 7 and had ample proof that I was a sinner and could not save myself from my sins, I asked Jesus to save me from them, and I have felt ever so definitely that I am saved ever since that day.

So like Greg, let me say to you, “Christmas Eve Gift”. I pray you too have received “the greatest gift ever given on this Christmas Eve, the gift of Jesus.”

4 comments:

  1. CarlaCarlaCarlaCarla4:23 AM

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CarlaCarlaCarlaCarla4:23 AM

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CarlaCarlaCarlaCarla4:24 AM

    And a lesson learned: Don't accidentally hit enter twice when posting a comment, or it will appear duplicated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MaeDean8:17 AM

    It's good to be wished MERRY CHRISTMAS! twice anyway.

    ReplyDelete