Sunday, January 11, 2009

I See The Morning Breaking

Sunday morning sunrise
I believe the Wells UMC Choir did this special music a couple of times in the last two years. I had not heard it before. It’s a traditional folk melody arranged by Douglas E. Wagner. Listen to the words…
I SEE THE MORNING BREAKING

I see the morning breaking through the valleys and the hills.
I see the morning breaking as I go, as I go.
I see the morning breaking through the valleys and the hills.
When I walk each day with Jesus by my side, by my side.

I feel the fresh wind blowing through the valleys and the hills.
I feel the fresh wind blowing as I go, as I go.
I feel the fresh wind blowing through the valleys and the hills.
When I walk each day with Jesus by my side, by my side.

I hear the sweetest music through the valleys and the hills.
I hear the sweetest music as I go, as I go.
I hear the sweetest music through the valleys and the hills,
When I walk each day with Jesus by my side, by my side.

When I walk each day with Jesus by my side.

1 comment: