Saturday, March 14, 2009

You need to come up for air once in awhile

Years ago when we purchased our first home computer, I thought Smitty was spending too much time on it and would say something like, "You need to come up for air once in awhile." Now it's payback time. I can't tell you how many times since then that he has said pretty much the same thing to me.Annual reminder

Today was the last straw –
Fresh Air Notice

Do you ever get warnings like the ones above? If not, the chances are pretty good that you are not an internet addict like I am. I recently discussed this in another blog post: Why I spend so much time on the computer

So I decided to do an internet search for Internet Addiction to see what references I could find. That was really scary.

5 comments:

  1. You have no idea how close I was to notifying you that that your Fresh Air Notice link was bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla: I almost laughed out loud when I read your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fresh Air Notice is downright funny. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maedean..that is absolutely hilarious! haha. My father can so relate:).

    ReplyDelete