Friday, November 27, 2009

O CHRISTmas Tree

Today is the day plans are for putting up our Christmas tree rather than getting out in the crowds of shoppers the day after Thanksgiving, and I'm still counting my blessings that I don't have to be in any store shopping for Christmas gifts. I had much rather be decorating a tree to get into the spirit of what Christmas is truly about, the birth of the Christ Child.

The video below with all the beautiful Christmas scenes should help you get in the spirit of Christmas.

I love this Charlie Brown Christmas video that gets right to the heart of Christmas:

1 comment:

  1. Just going to add this from 2013 to see how long the greeting card will continue to work. http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=4398174013715&source=jl999&utm_medium=internal_email&utm_source=pickup&utm_campaign=receivercontent

    ReplyDelete