Sunday, December 27, 2009

An After Christmas Wish

A Cedar Cove Christmas · by Debbie MacomberI received a Christmas book for free recently that I finished reading just as the holidays were ending. This book is part of the Cedar Cove series by Debbie Macomber.

I would love to see one of those movies that comes out at Christmas that is based on this short book. I could just picture this book as a movie all the time I was reading it. I could even imagine the character Linc being played by the guy who plays Raymond's brother on TV.

I suppose it would be classified as a romance novel — fiction for sure, with a good combination of comedy and tragedy, which makes for a very good book or movie. Perhaps this teaser will encourage you to read it as well:

A Cedar Cove Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Last night (Dec 28th) Angie call to let me know a Hallmark original movie by Debbie Macomber was on TV. It's title was Mrs. Miracle from Debbie's book. Perhaps there's another chance to see this -- check out:
    http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/Programm/Default_Microsite.aspx?Simscode=419-26619

    ReplyDelete