Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Mysterious Discovery

Buzz Aldrin - Eric Metaxas - Dick CavettDo you think God speaks through emails you receive? Well, I have to say, God can do whatever He wants to, so I think it is possible.

This post comes about because I received an email about Communion on the Moon: July 20th, 1969 without any indication of who wrote the story. I went searching for the author on the internet and found the same story and the photo above of Buzz Aldrin, Eric Metaxas, and Dick Cavett. Eric Metaxes was/is the author.

It also caused me to find some very interesting videos. I'll recommend the one with Anne Rice below.

I sure would like to hear some comments on these two authors. I knew about Anne Rice but have not read one of her books. I certainly plan to now. I had never heard of Eric Metaxas, but I also plan to read his books.

That's all I have to tell you today. If I have more thoughts to share after some more research reading, I'll let you know what they are. Please stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. dumbfounding.
    a sort of stupid word,
    but that´s it.

    ReplyDelete