Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Roger


Entertainers Roger Pedigo and Billy Pelletier

I learned rather late in the day that today is my friend Roger Pedigo's birthday.

Roger and I see lots of things in life the same way, such as it's okay to hang out with your friends in a bar and still go to church because there's really nothing in the Holy Scriptures that says this is a wrong behavior except for possibly what the Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 14.

Another thing Roger and I have in common is the love of music. He has shared music CDs with me and I have shared some with him. He's a talented entertainer who performs his music with a group at Magnolia Springs Wesleyan Church on Sunday mornings. He has many stories to tell about life on the road performing, and I love to hear those stories. My amateur video will help give you some insight as to how well he performs:

Georgia Karaoke at Foley's Scuttlebutt Pub

Roger lives with his faithful companion, a mutt named Angel. How their relationship began is an interesting tale that leaves listeners deciding for themselves who's the owner and who's the pet :)


If you're in the market for a storage building or carport, Roger Pedigo is the man to see at RJ's Curb Market Storage in Foley, Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment