Sunday, August 21, 2011

Heaven


Thought this subject might get your attention, but this post will not be long. This is a small book one could actually read in one day. A friend loaded me his copy, and I'm glad he did. In other words, I recommend it. You can make your own decision on whether you believe what is written in it, and I will not try to convince you one way or the other.

I will say that surely most people who believe there is a heaven wonder what it is like. If that's not enough for you to read it yourself, then I won't say anymore.

I looked at some videos that are on YouTube about it and selected this one because it is short and was the best I saw there, in my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I found it to be more than a coincidence that as I searched the internet for Prince of Peace I found a Flickr contact with the painting that is in the book in black-and-white in color.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/9364639@N08/2696981181/

    ReplyDelete