Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Missed out on the “game” gene



I say this from time to time along with "I missed out on the 'gambling' gene."

Today I read this article and can now see why others may have the genes I missed out on.
Online gamers crack AIDS enzyme puzzle

BTW, I also missed out on the "math" gene, if there is such a thing.


There are two games I like to play, which are really the same game, and I don't mean playing them online. I like sitting at the table with at least four people and having fun with my own object to either game. I'll give you a hint: No one wants to sit on either side of me.

I even received a trophy for my playing of Crazy Eights when I played it during lunch when I worked at the ACBL. The trophy was the back end of a horse.



Here's the rules to the two games I like to play but not with the object of running out of cards before anyone else playing with me.

Crazy Eights

UNO

3 comments:

  1. Eu gosto desse jogo , to te seguindo akiii
    pode passar la e fazer o mesmo ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu usei Bing tradutor para colocar este comentário aqui. Eu não entendo seu idioma. Eu só falam inglês

    ReplyDelete
  3. UNO is a quick-paced card game for two to ten players ages seven and up. The motive of
    the game is to get to your last card, yell “UNO!” before another player acknowledges you didn’t,
    and after that endeavour to play your last card on your turn to win the round.
    unorulesonline.comThe player to go through his or her last card wins the round and is scored based on the cards left in their rival’s hand.

    ReplyDelete