Friday, August 14, 2015

LOST is the KEY WORD

If I just had one blog, it would be a lot less complicated for me.  This blog probably should be called "COPY CAT" blog because so very often I find something I want to share that is really good.

It is no accident that three parables in the Holy Bible begin with LOST.  Put the three together, and you have a very good three points for a sermon.

They are summed up in this short article that one sees over and over, and they are all related to LOVE.

http://redemptoristpreacher.com/tag/parable-of-the-lost-sheep/

"God is love" "Love never dies"

How wonderful and yet impossible, so it seems, the love of God is.

2 comments:

  1. Still good to have a blog if I feel like using it, but time is racing by too fast to collect my thoughts to put up a decent post...

    ReplyDelete